Jaded ’80s Baby is now accepting guest posts!
Are you an aspiring writer or someone with a story to tell? Jaded ’80s Baby is interested in what you have to say. You don’t need to be an established blogger or have a blog to submit an article. All are welcome.
What Should You Write About?
Any topic related to music, travel, or personal finance is fair game. That includes stories, guides, tips, how-to’s, and opinion pieces. I’m always open to new ideas, so if you have a post that is not directly related to music, travel, or personal finance, feel free to send me an e-mail with your proposal, and I’ll let you know if it will work.
- Submissions must be well-written and checked for grammatical errors
- Articles should be a minimum of 1,000 words and include at least 3 accredited photos
- No affiliate links are allowed
- Videos are allowed if they’re already uploaded to YouTube (send embed codes)
- Photoblogs are accepted (minimum of 400 words and 10 photos)
- *Optional* Include a brief bio with links to your social media profile(s) and blog
- All article submissions are exclusive to Jaded ’80s Baby and should not be posted on any other website (must pass Copyscape)
- Duplicate content is not allowed and will be rejected
- 2 in-text links to relevant non-competing articles on your blog
- Links to your social media profile and 1 do-follow link to your blog
- A chance to expand your audience and reach
- Your work will be prominently featured on the homepage of Jaded ’80s Baby
- An opportunity to grow with Jaded ’80s Baby
- Another unique idea/article to share
- A chance to build a lasting relationship with a fellow writer
How to Submit an Article
Send all finished articles, inquiries, and proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.